Glazier Clinics is applying 40 years of coaching clinic experience to create a new kind of track and field clinic.
- Top-notch speakers. Successful, experienced coaches speak at our clinics. We give you a chance to evaluate them, and they are only invited back if you rate them highly.
- Depth and breadth of topics. With more than 35 sessions at the clinic, we offer coaches the most variety.
- Practicality. We ask our speakers to deliver only real, usable strategies, not their booster speeches. We want every session to help your athletes win more on the track.
- A team building experience. Bring your whole coaching staff to the clinics. You'll be amazed at what a dedicated, high-energy weekend away can do for camaraderie.
- Giving you the most for your dollar. Unlike any other track and field clinic, we offer a Staff Season Pass which includes all your high school and feeder program coaches to any or all of our clinics for one low price.
Don't take our word for it. See what these winning programs are saying.
"If you want the best in coaching education, attend Glazier Clinics."
Eric Moore, Head Track & Field Coach, Center Grove HS
"Glazier Clinics gives you access to top winning coaches that dig deep into their topics each session. Glazier Clinics are a must for our school's coaching staff."
Jim Inskeep, Athletic Director, Carmel HS
VIEW COACHING CLINIC LOCATIONS
Glazier Clinics History
Founded by Coach Frank Glazier in 1976, Glazier Clinics has made its name conducting coaching clinics across the U.S. 2016 marks Glazier's 40th anniversary, in which we will have over 70 coaching clinics in 31 different cities. The Glazier Clinics Team prides itself on delivering the best in coaching education for the best price in the industry. Now the spirit and quality of Glazier Clinics comes to track and field.